Spicy Malvani Food



My blog is all about spicy Malvani food . As being a Maharashtrian girl I was always fascinated about Malvani food because it is very tasty and very spicy and also because I have grown up having the Maharasterian cousin.
I want you’ll to know about the Mharashtrian cuisine is extremely versatile it is because Malvanis use a lot of Masalas with red chilies and other spices like coriander seeds, peppercorns, cumin, cardamom, ginger, garlic etc.

Malavani food consists of a variety of vegetarian dishes but it is pre-dominantly non-vegetarian. We being Malvanis people have unique style of cooking we use wet and dry spices heavily in the traditional dishes. It might come to your mind that the fiery seafood curries may be a bit too spicy but trust me it is very tasty. In this blog I’ll be going to show you’ll some Malvani dishes which are some of my favourites and I have learnt them from my grandmother. My grandmother always use to make us sit near her  and always use to teach us various Malavani food  and she once used to say that do not forget your domain food and your domain place because she says “only these things can defind you who you are you and where you come from” these words of her inspired me in cooking.When I started cooking , I wasn’t that perfect, I used making so many mistakes but as time passed I was finally perfect in it, And now that I  know to cook and I have cooked something for you’ll and I have also shared my receipe with you’ll. I hope you’ll like it.









Comments

Post a Comment